Use of ANIC Halal logo
ANIC Halal Logo / Mark and condition of Use
ANIC has developed a halal logo to help manufacturers promote their products as being authentic halal products. This logo may be used by any approved halal manufacturer, which agrees to the following terms. The logo may appear only on:
1. Approved halal product labels.
2. Jars, cartons, or any other packaging material for the halal product.
3. The logo may not be changed in any way, shape or form.
4. The logo may not be sold, exchanged, substituted or replaced.
5. The accreditation Mark shall only be used under which the right to use was obtained. Where the accreditation symbol only relates in part, the user of the symbol shall clearly identify in the same document the part to which the symbol applies.
All legitimate owners of halal certificates of approval can use the ANIC logo/Mark on the related product or premises.