ANIC Halal Authority provides Halal Certificates for categories C, D, and E.
(Meat/processed Meat, processed Food 1, Processed Food- 2 and processing- 3 with long shelf life.)
ANIC follows the Halal International Standard outlined below:
ANIC’s Halal Standard
ANIC Halal Authority strictly follows the requirements included in the identification and separation procedures of the livestock for Halal slaughter and dressing as required by:
- Saudi Arabian animal slaughtering requirements
- GSO 1931 2008 Halal Food Part 1 GSO 2055 2008 Food part 2,
- United Arab Emirates (GSM) Gulf Standard slaughtering requirements
- Indonesia’s (MUI / BPJPH) 7 principles and HAS (Halal Assurance System).
- Malaysian (JAKIM) Standard for Halal meat, food, cosmetics.
- Singapore (MUIS) Halal Standards including flavour.
ANIC is recognised as Halal Certifying Body in Australia by:
(ANIC Halal Authority recognition by: MUI/BPJPH and GAC/ ESMA is under process.)
ANIC has signed MRU/MOU with the following Halal International Organisations: